Please find below some activity ideas if you’d like them for half term week. These are completely optional, feel free to dip in and out as you like. I’d love to see some photos of how you’re keeping busy, so please post below. Also, if you have any good ideas or activities for half term please share, I’d love to hear them.
- May 24th is National Scavenger Hunt day. Complete a scavenger hunt or design your own. What can you find and collect in your home or when out on a walk?
- May 26th is National Paper Airplane Day. Make a paper airplane and see how far it can fly. Encourage others in your house to make a paper airplane and have a flying competition. Who’s flew furthest?
- May 28th is National Hamburger Day Do you like hamburgers? Design the ultimate hamburger. What would be your favourite toppings? Which sauce would you use? What else would you have with your hamburger?
- May 31st is National Smile Day Play “Pass the smile” with others in your house. Smile at them and see if they smile back? Can they pass it to someone else? Who has the biggest smile?
- During June, the National Wildlife Trust is celebrating “30 days of wild”. Get a head start and play “30 days wild bingo” (see photo). How many of the wild things can you spot?
Take care, Mrs Keeler.