Spellings – Visit Purple Mash-English-SPaG-Phonics-Phase5-Cloze and pick two more different sets of sounds to explore.
English- practise telling some jokes to someone else. Did they laugh out loud? Have they heard it before?
Maths – Today revise your 3d shape knowledge by going to Purple Mash – Maths – geometry – shape – properties of shape – 3d shape pairs game. How long does it take you to match the shape to its name? Can you play again and go quicker?
Theme – this week we will be learning all about some of the culture, traditions and language in Mexico. Below is a suggested list of activities to choose from, maybe pick one a day to explore.
– which language do they speak in Mexico?
– How would you say “hello”, “goodbye” and “thank you” in Mexico?
– How would you count to 10 in Mexico?
– Can you explore writing in Mexico?
– How would you write your name in Mexico?
– What is the national sport of Mexico? Can you research and practise some of the actions?
– What food is traditionally eaten in Mexico?
– Do people in Mexico have any traditional good luck symbols?
Thank you, Mrs Keeler.