Cedar Class

Cedar class learning for 17 JULY 2020

Spelling: Can you remember the spelling rule you have been learning this week? Get someone at home to test your memory of it, and then get them to pick out 10 words from your word list and see if you can spell them correctly!

Arithmetic: Get someone to test you with ten questions on your arithmetic focus for the week.

English: LO: to illustrate and describe yourself.

To round the week off I would like you to create a self-portrait using any type of art material you can find; paint, pens, pencils, clay, or even natural objects collaged on a page. Once you have created your self-portrait, write down or draw all of your favourite things around your picture. Feel free to email me any of your work from this week; I would love to see it and can pass anything on to your new teacher that you want them to see!

Maths: LO: to show time on an analogue clock.

Today I would like you to finish off your week by showing off your knowledge of time by drawing hands on clock faces to show a written time. Below are two challenges to test your knowledge on this. If you kept a time diary yesterday, you could go through and draw clock faces to show each of the times you recorded in your diary entries.

Challenge 1

Challenge 2