We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join us from September 2018 at Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy, with a full time teaching commitment for a Year 3 & 4 class. We are part of Churchside Federation with Mundford CE Primary Academy since 2015 within The Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). This gives our staff the benefits of having colleagues to work with in planning, training and moderating but also the bonus of working within a small school with much to celebrate! Parents join us every week when we celebrate our learning and are support us well in all of our school and fundraising events.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher who is passionate about teaching
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- A friendly, supportive staff team and skilled support staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- Small classes – this is a class of 18 children!
This post would be suitable for a newly qualified or experience teacher (main pay scale).
We would love to show you around our school so visits are welcomed and encouraged, so please call our school secretary, Jenny Chalkley on 01366 328280 to arrange.
This school/academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks. This post is also likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
How to apply:
Download the application pack or alternatively call the school for a recruitment pack.
The closing date for completed applications: 12 noon, 13th June 2018
Interviews w/c 18th June 2018