English – write some questions for your new teacher Mr Keeble, about your new class, Cedar Class. What would you like to know? Remember to include a ? at the end of each question.
Maths – can you name all of the days of the week? Can you write them and spell them? Watch this song to help
Theme – this week you will be in charge of your own learning about Mexico. Below are some suggestions, but feel free to come up with your own ideas:
- Did you write some questions about things you wanted to know about Mexico in week 1? Have you answered them? If not, complete some research to find out.
- Research what animals are native to Mexico. Have you seen any of them before? Draw and label some pictures.
- Make a presentation of everything you’ve learnt about Mexico. It could be in the form of a poster, leaflet or you could tell someone else all you know. Maybe write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them, or make a call, FaceTime, Skype.
- Write your own quiz about Mexico.
- Compare living in Mexico to living in England. What would be the same? What would be different?
- Would you like to visit Mexico. Tell someone else why or why not?
- Look at some of the other classes previous suggested activities on Mexico – is there a craft activity you would like to try?
I can’t wait to see how you round up your research and learning on Mexico. Please email me or post on the Maple class facebook posts with what you’ve been up to!
Thank you, Mrs Keeler.