Head of School Vacancy
Following the recent appointment of our Head of School to Executive Headteacher, we are looking for a Head of School to join us from January 2019 at Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy. You will be responsible for the day-to day management of the school as well as leading on the continued development of our creative curriculum across the Churchside Federation. This will come with a part-time teaching commitment in EYFS/KS1. We have been part of Churchside Federation with Mundford CE Primary Academy since 2015 within The Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). This gives our staff the benefits of having colleagues to work with in planning, training and moderating but also the bonus of working within a small school with much to celebrate! Parents join us every week when we celebrate our learning and are support us well in all of our school and fundraising events.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher who is passionate about teaching
- Inspire children and colleagues
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- A friendly, supportive staff team and skilled support staff
- Supportive governors and parents
We would love to show you around our school so visits are welcomed and encouraged, so please call our school secretary, Jenny Chalkley on 01366 328280 to arrange.
How to apply:
Download the application pack from this advert or our website, alternatively call the school for a recruitment pack.
The closing date for completed applications: 9:00 am, 17th September 2018
Interviews w/c 24th September 2018
Applications should be sent to:
Mrs Sarah Godbold, Executive Headteacher, Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy, The Street, Gooderstone, King’s Lynn PE33 9BP