School: Gooderstone Church Of England Academy
£9.36 per hour
Monday to Friday 2.5 hrs a day (3.30pm- 5pm)
(Term time only)
Start Date: 01/09/2019
Deadline for application: 15th July 2019
Interviews 19th July 2019
Situated in the beautiful rural village of Gooderstone is Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy. The school is part of the Churchside Federation, federated with Mundford Church of England Primary Academy.
Due to our caretaker retiring after 24 years of service, we are looking for a cleaner who will make our school super sparkly. You job will be overseen by our Federation Caretaker. You will be responsible for cleaning the school during term time, these duties will include:
- Ensuring communal areas are clean and tidy including school hall, kitchen area and staffroom
- All bathrooms are cleaned each day
- Hallways are hoovered and mopped
- Bins are emptied and put out for collection as appropriate
- Dust/clean surfaces
- Report any maintenance issues to the Federation Caretaker
Please contact the school office to apply at 01366 328280 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed.