Welcome to Rowan Class
Our first school topic is Global Neighbours and in Rowan Class we will be exploring the big questions:
- How can we help out global neighbours?
- How does an earthquake affect a biome?
- Are some classes of living things more important to help than others?
The children particularly wanted to learn about helping bees and had the following questions:
- How do bees make honey?
- How do bees worship their queen bee?
- What do bees do in the hive?
- Can you have a pet bee?
- Why do bees die when they sting people?
- How many bees are there?
- How do we help animals?
- I want to learn how to pick up rubbish
- What is inside a bee?
- How fast and high can a bee fly?
We will add more of our learning as the term progresses.