All pupils are expected to wear school uniform. The high standards maintained by parents and pupils regarding our school uniform undoubtedly have a very positive effect on pupils’ attitudes at school.
We keep a sample of most sizes in school so that parents are able to judge the best size to order. Orders may be placed with the suppliers at corporatetiger.co.uk or https://www.facebook.com/MyClothingLtd/
As long as children are wearing the correct colours (see below), you do not have to purchase uniform with school logo. Just please ensure any uniform from other suppliers is plain and does not contain patterns or logos. If you have difficulty with any of the uniform requirements below, please speak to a member of school staff.
School Uniform (for non-PE Days)
- Royal blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece.
- White or royal blue blouse, shirt or polo shirt.
- Grey, black or navy skirt, trousers, shorts, culottes or pinafore.
- Optional for summer: blue and white dress.
- Plain black, grey, navy or white socks. Navy, black or grey winter tights.
- Black shoes, sensible black sandals or plain black trainers for indoors.
- A separate pair of trainers (suitable for running) for outdoor activities and playtimes (optional: plus wellies for wet weather).
- Warm, waterproof coat for outdoor learning and playtimes.
PE Days: Years 1 – 6
In the classroom they should wear:
- Blue, yellow, green or red plain or school-logo T-shirt (according to their House Team colour) OR their usual blue/white polo shirt.
- Navy or black PE shorts*, skorts*, jogging bottoms or leggings.
- Their usual royal blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (see above).
- Their usual black school shoes (see above).
In addition, they should bring:
- A pair of trainers for outdoor PE sessions (these can be the same ones they change into for playtimes). For KS2, these need to be sturdy waterproof trainers with a good grip. For KS1 & EYFS, plimsols may be worn if preferred.
- Optional: a coat or warm sweatshirt for when weather is colder. NB: This will only be worn outside and hoodies are not permitted in the classroom.
*We understand a lot of school PE shorts and skorts have a slim white line down the side, this is fine as long as they are otherwise plain.
PE Days: Reception (Oak Class)
- As above, but please can the children come wearing their trainers on PE days as well as always leaving a pair of boots at school for muddy play. Thanks