Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Scale 10-17 (£20,751- £23,836)
- 38 weeks (salary pro-rata)
- 30hrs a week
We are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assitant to join our amazing team from Monday 3rd Febuary 2020. Our mission is to deliver the best education for all the children in our care within a distinctive Christian environment. We are passionate about our curriculum and work hard to inspire our children to develop a love of learning through creative, fun and hands on experiences. So if the creative approach is your passion then we are the school for you!
As our HLTA your base will be with our Year 4 & 5 class where you will work alongside our Head of School. The role requires you to be very flexible, as you will be expected to work across the school in most year groups. Throughout the week you will be covering PPA/staff absences in other classes across the school. You will also be responsible for planning and delivering interventions and group work.
We are part of Churchside Federation with Gooderstone CE Primary Academy since 2015 within The Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). This gives our staff the benefits of having colleagues to work with in planning, training and moderating but also the bonus of working within a smaller school with much to celebrate! Parents join us every week when we celebrate our learning and support us well in all of our school and fundraising events.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent HLTA who is passionate about children’s learning
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- A friendly, supportive staff team and skilled support staff
- Supportive governors and parents
We would love to show you around our school so visits are welcomed and encouraged, so please call our school secretary, Janice Pryer on 01842 878278 to arrange.
How to apply:
Download the application pack from this advert or our website, alternatively call the school for a recruitment pack.
The closing date for completed applications: 12 noon, 27th January 2020
Interviews Thursday 30th January 2020