Vacancy for KS2 Class Teacher at Mundford
Due to retirement of one of our current teachers our school is looking for an outstanding teacher to join our amazing team. Our mission is to deliver the best education for all the children in our care within a distinctive Christian environment. We are passionate about our curriculum and work hard to inspire our children to develop a love of learning through creative, fun and hands on experiences. So if the creative approach is your passion then we are the school for you!
We are looking for a teacher to join our fantastic team from September 2019 at Mundford Church of England Primary Academy, with a full time teaching commitment for a KS2 class. We have been part of the Churchside Federation with Gooderstone CE Primary Academy since 2015 within The Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). This gives our staff the benefits of having lots of colleagues to work with in planning, training and moderating but also the bonus of working within a small school with much to celebrate!
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher who is passionate about teaching
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- A creative, friendly and supportive staff team
- Supportive governors and parents
And much, much more
This post would be suitable for a newly qualified or experience teacher (main pay scale).
We would love to show you around our school so visits are welcomed and encouraged, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our school secretary, Janice Pryer 01842 878278 to arrange.
This school/academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks. This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
How to apply:
Download the application pack or alternatively call the school for a recruitment pack.
Return completed applications to email@example.com
The closing date for completed applications: 12 noon, 10th June 2018
Interviews w/c 17th June 2018