Welcome to Elm Class
Spring 2 and our theme is Changes.
The class want to learn about lifecycles of insects, physical and chemical changes in materials, climate and geographical changes and how the Earth changed from one land mass to the continents we know today.
I know you’ve all been enjoying the music we’ve covered anthems and hip-hop taking our parents back to their hey-days – now we’re going to slow it down with Jazz and swing.
We’ll also be developing our art and sketching skills.
We’ll be carrying on with Fractions in Maths - using them in calculations.
Our Class Reader is carrying on with the Magician’s Nephew and our Core Book in English is Mama Miti: Wangari Maathai and the Trees of Kenya.
- Y5 Geography Biomes, Climate Zones And Veg Belts
- Year 5 Fractions Knowledge Organiser
- Materials KO
- Living Things And Their Habitats KO
Our PE days are Wednesday and Friday.
Obviously face to face meetings are out at the moment but if you need to contact me our class email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents Booklet: Preparing to Perform
- SATS How to Help Your Child
- Grammar Punctuation & Spelling Glossary